Saturday, February 2, 2013

CALL TO ACTION!

Okay.  This is not a blog post.  This is a call to action!  If you follow me on Facebook, you know I have declared that I am training for the Rugged Maniac 5K in Ashboro, NC.  The event is April 20th.  It will involve running 3.1 miles through mud, over cargo nets, through flooded tubes, under barbed wire, and over walls.  However, at the end, you get a free tee shirt, and a beer!  There's great live music, alcohol, and mud.  What more could you ask for?

So who wants to join team AngryPilotWife?  I will provide the team tee shirts.  If there is enough interest, I will try to provide transport from CLT to the event.  Please email me at MBRenfest@gmail.com if you would like to participate.  Registration is $73 before February 22nd, however start times are staggered, so we need to coordinate our registration to get the same start time.  So, who wants to get muddy and drink beer?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment