Monday, December 31, 2012

NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTIONS

So.... it's New Year's Eve.  Time for Resolutions.  Yeah... APW usually doesn't do resolutions.  But this year, I'm gonna' give it a try.

In 2013, I resolve to try to be a better person. 

1.  I will try to refrain from referring to PilotHusband's "fat ass".  But, truth be told, since he quit smoking, it has grown much larger.

2.  I will no longer refer to UPSPilotBuddy's girlfriend as "the evil Canadian C&n%"... but she really is an evil Canadian C&n%.

3.  I will give up my Voodoo dolls in the shape of my In-Laws, my Mother, all the members of our Homeowners Board of Directors, and Barack Hussein Obama.  Okay... I can totally do this... but I really need to hold on to the Obama one for a few more years.  Sorry.

4.  I will ... oh crap!  That's all I've got!  Seriously!  Did you think I was gonna' say I would quit drinking wine?  Or quit bitching about PilotHusband?  Be serious, People!

Oh Hell.  I tried.  Truth be told,  New Year's Eve is for the immature.  Resolutions are for the deluded.  I will keep doing what I have always done, and I'll meet you back here next year.

Much love to all of you!  And Happy New Year!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment