Monday, January 16, 2012

TOP 10 THINGS MY PILOT HUSBAND WILL NEVER SAY

January 16, 2012

1.   I really love the fact that our entire cabin crew is over the age of 70.

2.   Yum!  Wolfgang Puck must be making our crew meals now.

3.   As a commuter, I enjoy flying into base and paying for a hotel room to sit ready reserve and not be utilized.  It makes me feel like I am contributing in some small way to the greater Company good.

4.   Yes, Honey... even though I just got home from a red-eye flight, I'd be happy to clean the rain gutters!

5.   Everyone knows our previous CEO deserved his $50,000,000.00 golden parachute.  Good for him!

6.   Mergers are fun!

7.  No, No, Babe... I'd much rather watch Desperate Housewives with you than the Wings at War marathon on the Military Channel.

8.  I think we need more regional jets.

9.   Don't worry Dear, I'd be happy to pick up my own dry cleaning.

10.  Beer is YUCKY!

For those of you who voted in this week's poll.... congrats to anyone selecting "laying on the couch, watching the Military Channel".   Ding!  Ding!  Ding!  We have a winner!  (actually, he's still there... on the couch... watching the Military Channel).

Please, please, please, take a moment and check out FriendsofMel.org.  Go to their Facebook page and vote for them (3 times a day) to help them with a fundraising challenge.  It is a VERY worthy charity, in honor of a Delta Flight Attendant, who lost her battle with breast cancer.  Spread the word, and help these fine folks out!

No comments:

Post a Comment